The mission of the Urban League of Greater Hartford is to promote the self- empowerment of individuals in the Connecticut Capital region to achieve educational, occupational and economic equality for themselves and their families.
The Urban League of Greater Hartford's work in the Greater Hartford community is supported by public and private grants and individual contributions. Without the support of individuals who contribute to the Urban League, we would not be able to help individuals and families become self-sufficient. Please consider making a contribution to our Annual Giving Fund.
Simple ways to leave a legacy:
- Prepare a will
- Set aside a gift in your will
- Name a charity as a beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy
- Remember your loved ones with a charitable gift in their Honor
- Name a charity as the beneficiary of your pension plan or IRA
- Discuss the tax advantages of leaving a gift to charity with your professional advisors
- Spread the word
For more information contact Jackie Oglesby: (860) 527-0147 ext:118